Saturday, January 20, 2007

Fink Tank offers hope

Today's Fink Tank in The Times offers injury hit Charlton a ray of hope against Pompey at Fratton Park today. Despite the sidelining of Darren Bent, Luke Young and Andy Reid, the chances of a home win are put at only 44 per cent with an almost 1 in 3 (29 per cent) chance of an away win and a 27 per cent chance of a draw.
We are also reminded that our win there fifteen months ago put us 2nd in the Premiership.

Yesterday The Times published an analysis of Charlton's tactics and where and how the Addicks concede goals (plenty of material there): Tactics

Meanwhile, hearts are beating faster on Portsea Island on the news that Jade Goody, now free for engagements, is scheduled to open a new branch of KwikSave.


Post a Comment

<< Home