Google

Monday, February 13, 2006

Joanna: Danny has to get up early

Joanna Taylor reveals in her column in The Times that Danny Murphy now has to get up earlier to go to training. (Presumably on the correct posture when sitting on the bench?) She writes, 'This is the calm after the storm. Danny’s move to Tottenham means that he has to get up earlier to go training because it is farther away, but it is a small price to pay. It is good to have a bit of peace. I now know what it is like to have your words taken out of context and twisted to fit any argument.'

Joanna is, however, nervous about her first trip to the big club at the Lane and confesses to her public that she hopes she will be able to get a drink or two unlike teetotal Liverpool. She writes, 'Meanwhile, I am eagerly awaiting my first trip to White Hart Lane. Danny is settling in well, but I am rather nervous about my first visit to the players’ lounge. It’s like the first day at school. I just hope they do a Charlton rather than a Liverpool and allow alcohol in there to calm my nerves.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home