Google

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Myhre may leave in January

Third choice Addicks goalkeeper Thomas Myhre says he will consider leaving The Valley in January unless he is handed a chance to impress in the first time. With Deano now back in contention, the third choice keeper's chances look bleak.

The Norway international admits that he can see why Curbs has persisted with the impressive Andersen, but Myhre indicated that if Kiely is favoured above of him, he may have to leave.

Myhre stated, 'If the change comes now and [Deano] gets the chance, I am finished. On this level you can't earn a place unless the other keeper plays himself out of the team. [Andersen] was there a couple of years before me, for that reason I can understand Alan Curbishley's choice. Although, it was not what he told me in advance and of course I personally feel I should stand.'

If Myhre did leave and one of the other two keepers was injured, the substitute would be Darren Randolph, currently on loan at conference side Accrington Stanley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home