Thursday, May 03, 2007
- Name: Wyn Grant
- Location: East Stand, The Valley, United Kingdom
I started supporting Charlton in 1953 when my father took me to a game (my mother came sometimes as well). My father was born in North Woolwich in 1908 and had been a Charlton supporter since the 1920s when an older cousin took him. He raised the admission fee by looking after horses while deliveries were made. I now live in Leamington in Warwickshire, but remain a season ticket holder, as was my late wife. Visitors to my CAP blog may be confused by this but, as well as being a Charlton supporter, I am expert on the CAP and the political economy of the food chain. I am also a frequent commentator for UK and international print and broadcast media and wire services on British politics, hence my new blog on the subject.
- Are we down and out?
- Tipton bring in the Wolves
- Addicks may sue Irons
- Addickted take hope
- Tractor takeover talks a warning for Charlton
- Carson would stay but Villa want him
- You mean you don't like Manchester?
- Could Allardyce resignation affect Pards?
- When it's a slow news day
- I'm gutted