Google

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Yorkshire Post gets it wrong

I had to stay in York overnight for work and in the morning the hotel supplied a free copy of the Yorkshire Post. I suppose it's a bit like the announcer at The Valley reminding you that you're there and not at Park View Road. You've got the Yorkshire Post so you know you're not in Lancashire.

There on the back page was a big splash saying that our assistant manager, Phil Parkinson, was going to sign as assistant manager for Huddersfield with the press conference scheduled for 9.30 that morning. When I got back this evening I looked at the website and found that Phil Parkinson was staying. Which says something in my view about the great spirit that Super Alan Pardew has created at Charlton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home