Monday, January 01, 2007

Pards: I will make peace with Wenger

Alan Pardew, who faces an improper conduct charge from the FA last week over his bust up with Arsene Wenger, has said that he is hoping to make his peace with the Arsenal manager before kick off at tomorrow's match at the Emirates Stadium. Read the full story here: Pards

With Adebayor returning from a thigh strain, the Fink Tank is giving a 74 per cent chance of a home win, a 16 per cent chance of a draw and a 10 per cent chance of an away win. Although the odds are stacked against us, I am going for Charlton to be the first team to beat the Gooners in their new stadium with a 2-1 win.

Since writing this, we have heard that Darren Bent has had a knee injury and will be out for six weeks, perhaps even for the rest of the season. Cometh the hour, cometh the man: Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink. I will now change my forecast to 2-0 to Arsenal.

Senior match analyst Hooch the Pooch has announced that he is going into semi-retirement and will henceforth concentrate on training younger dogs as match analysts. However, he will still turn out for the big occasion and will be in the press box at the Emirates tomorrow night.


Post a Comment

<< Home