Google

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Pompey preview

I haven't been able to post for the last couple of days because of problems with Blogger (a subject on which Inspector Sands has waxed eloquent). Probably just as well as I would have been too busy to post anyway. When you've been interviewed by The Grocer magazine about the implications of the election for the retail trade you know you've arrived.

Like Inspector Sands I have no real thoughts about today's game. Last year's game is still in my mind when di Canio came on and inspired us to victory. I remember him pumping up the Charlton crowd as he ran to take a corner.

I've got one of Curbs' old yellow shirts out, it says 'Curbishley' across the back. We'll overlook the fact that it's got Nationwide badges on the sleeve.

I'm not doing Ten Years Ago this week because we got beaten by the Spanners 3-1 at the New Den.

See you at Fratton!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home